HYIP's are all scams!

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

HYIP (High Yield Investment Program) � These HYIP's as people call them are all scams! Now you will see that they pay for about a week or 2 then they just stop paying people all together, and these are the half decent ones.

Most HYIP's don't even pay anyone. They are here today and gone tomorrow. The main goal of a HYIP is to make as much money in as little time, then come up with some excuses as to why they had to stop paying. My brothers HYIP he was in claimed that they ran out of bandwidth, and just never came back online. Why would someone even waste there time putting money into a HYIP that is 99% guaranteed to run with your money?

I put $100 into a HYIP and guess what happened? I didn't get paid. I was mad, and I was upset but whom was I kidding. Did I think I was going to really get paid? We all know they are trying to make money for themselves fast, then run with it all.

If you're looking to make money online DO NOT choose to make it with a HYIP. These will only cause you pain and just put you more in the whole. The % most HYIP's claim to pay is too high to trust. Do you really think if you invest $1,000 they will pay you $5,000 in a week? Lets get serious here now. If it was that easy everyone would be investing money into a HYIP, and quit there job.

I suggest you take whatever money you where thinking about investing into a HYIP, and look into the stock market. At least the stocks are real, and you can watch your money go up and down.

Visit HYIP Report for more information on hyips.
This article is free for republishing
Source: http://www.articlealley.com/article_48436_19.html

No comments: